Welcome to Road Ecology Research Society of Japan (R.E.R.S.J)
The society aims to study the relationship among roads, green and nature, and wildlife, and to contribute conservation of natural environment and securing of biodiversity, as well as qualitative improvement of the social environment through the academic research on conservation of the natural environment, information gathering and provision of technology, information exchange, dissemination and awareness raising with developing, managing and operating transport infrastructure.
1. Research activities associated to environment preservation
2. Dissemination and Knowledge Exchange Activities
3. Support, communication and suggest managements and activities to organizations which conduct activities listed in above.
4. Recommendations and advices to transportation infrastructure operators
1. Hold research meetings related nature environment conservation on roads (traffic infrastructure).
2. Publish research journals, newsletters, and etc.
3. Information collection and provision for technology of environmental conservation
4. Exchange information with domestic and foreign
5.Dissemination and enlightenment
Representative : Akira Kameyama
Deputy representative : Hisashi Yanagawa
Representative secretary : Sho Sato
Representative secretary (Accountant) : Yoichi Sonoda
Secretary : Shuichi Miyashita, Moto Murayama, Koichi Morisaki,Hitoho Yatake, Kazuo Yamada
Auditor : Nobu Kusano
Download our brochure.
About Road Ecology
Create transportation infrastructure for people and living things with road ecology
Planting by local species and greening artificial slopes.
Intrusion prevention of road signs, box culvert, over bridge, bridges for arboreal mammals and gutter for small animals to crawl out.
Development of Biotope
Adjustment pond of environmental conservation type
Wetland Conservation and Mitigation
We look for people to join us who agree the objects of the society and promote activities together. We welcome you to join the society. There are three types of membership available.
- Individual membership : An annual fee of 3,000 yen
- Student membership : An annual fee of 1,000 yen
- Group membership : An annual fee of 10,000 yen per one unit or more
Membership Application (Membership Registration)
To apply for membership in RERSJ, please send an email to below with you or your group's name, membership type and contact address.
Road Ecology Research Society of Japan (R.E.R.S.J)
Transfer Membership Fee
Bank pursuant to the following instructions:
Bank Name : Japan Post Bank
Brunch bane: 018
Deposit item: ordinary deposit
Account number: 7865354